Sign Up Bonus South Africa 2023
Bonuses are very popular with online casino South African players and no deposit bonuses are the closest thing to getting free. They appear in the form of a credit or a free spin, whereby the player does not have to deposit any money.
A new online casino may offer a no deposit free sign up bonus to get into the market quickly or to grow its customer base. If a customer likes the games and features on offer, they are more likely to stay at that casino and spend more money in the future. Online casinos that all players like in South Africa and the world, here!
More established casinos may want to sign up bonuses available to players to increase their market share, increase sales, or simply compete with competitors in the market: they may also want existing customers to gamble more often, and free credits or spins are a great way to remind you that your Casino exists.
As a result, you can find hundreds if not thousands of deposit sign up bonuses on the internet, but the choice may seem daunting. This page shows new no deposit casino bonuses for new players to sign up so you probably haven’t used them yet. In the next section, we will tell you how to find and use the new no deposit bonus.
Best Sign Up Bonuses for SA Casino Players
|Rank||Casino||No Deposit Bonus||Welcome Bonus||Games||Play Now|
|1||ZAR Casino||R500 Free||R15,000||129+|
|2||Springbok Casino||R350 Free||R11,500||500+|
|3||Yebo Casino||R350 Free||R12,000||170+|
|4||African Grand Casino||R500 Free||R10,000||200+|
|6||Punt Casino||R200 Free||R10,000||500+|
|7||SilverSands Casino||R300 Free||R8,888||500+|
|8||Winnerama Casino||R450 Free||R75,000||300+|
|9||Thunderbolt Casino||R350 Free||R10,000||300+|
|10||Europa Casino||R375 Free||R24,000||1000+|
What is a Sing UP Bonus?
From a casino perspective, no deposit slot sign up bonuses are a marketing cost. The casino attracts new players who will promote their brand.
It depends on the habits for the players in each individual country. South Africans are likely to irregularly play for real money. As a result, most casinos do not give sign up bonus to players from these countries.
The online casino registration bonus is an additional incentive for the players who are not yet sure of their choice of an online casino. Thus, the online casino offers new players to play for money, which is not so easy to withdraw, since there is a wagering coefficient. Usually, the bonus is given in the video bonus money, free spins, etc. In the casino, the registration bonus is used as a marketing “trick” for the players, and due to some mechanisms, the online casino loses practically nothing because of this, but only increases the number of its players (who play for real money), which affects the profit of the casino.
Bonuses like this (for registration) are very popular in countries around the world, as new players want to get something for free. Many, of course, will refuse such bonuses, since there are certain conditions for it to withdraw and wager. Most casinos have a provision allowing you to play without a sign up bonus. In this case, all you have to do after registration is to tell the casino that you do not want to use it. Where are the best casinos for real money?
In addition, many registration bonuses are not available to players from some countries. Also, these sign up bonuses may only be available to those people who use a certain payment method.
Types of Sign UP Bonuses
There are two completely different types of sign up bonuses. Here they are:
- No Deposit Bonus;
- Deposit Bonus.
No Deposit Sing UP Bonus
- Free Spins – Most South Africans casinos offer you free spins with no deposit bonuses. Oftentimes, with a small minimum deposit, you will receive free spin bonuses that will earn you more spins. Some Canadian casino sites let you use any slot machine from their library, while others limit you to selected video slots. After receiving your spin bonuses, casino South African players must meet the wagering requirements (e.g. wager 25 times using their balance). Finally, if you don’t hit the jackpot, many no deposit offers have a maximum win cap;
- Bonus money – although much rarer than free spins, no deposit bonuses are the most flexible of all. You can use the sign up bonuses added to your account balance in any casino game (albeit rarely in table games), subject to the conditions. Unlike FreePlay, you only have to meet the wagering requirements to unlock it. However, you are often faced with a win cap (jackpots are usually excluded);
- FreePlay – As the name suggests, you can only use free spins on the best online slots. However, from time to time you can find a SA online casino that offers FreePlay as a no deposit casino bonus. FreePlay credits are similar to free spins but work in any online gambling free signup bonus casino game (table games are often excluded). As with free spins, you must meet the wagering requirements for your winnings;
- Cashback – By joining the site you will have access to ongoing promotions. However, most of them are sign-up bonuses, deposit bonuses, game bonuses, or other casino bonus packages that require a deposit. Cashback does not require any additional deposits. Sign up and get part of your bets/losses back weekly or monthly.
Deposit Sign UP Bonuses
One of the most common of all registration bonuses at online casinos that accept players not only from South Africa but also in any country in the world is the introductory deposit bonus. As the term indicates, this bonus is available for use the moment you open a casino account and make your first deposit.
This bonus will become active (available for use) when you register and make your first deposit.
When you do this, the online casino compares the amount you have deposited with the bonus that should be credited to the account. As a bonus, this is usually 50-100% to the first deposit. But also do not forget that there is an upper limit on the amount you invest. For example, if you make up to R4,000 on your first deposit, your account will be doubled. But if more, then no.
The first deposit bonus can also include free spins as a nice bonus. Thus, you can potentially get two bonuses by fulfilling the conditions for only one. And if a no deposit bonus is added, that’s already a lot of bonuses to start with.
By the way, there is one more thing that needs to be said. Many online casinos offer a bonus for registering a deposit not only on your first deposit but some offer it for multiple deposits, for example, your first 4 deposits. This is a great incentive to deposit not once, but four times and keep playing because with every deposit you receive a corresponding bonus. Some casinos offer a combination of a deposit bonus and free spins as a sign up bonus, which we have already talked about.
By the way, there are a few things you should know about a no deposit bonus.
First, this bonus, like all other bonuses, has its terms and conditions. They are included to prevent players from abusing the bonus.
- Wagering requirements. You must wager the amount of the bonus a specified number of times to receive a win from it;
- Maximum amount. Casinos usually limit the maximum amount you can redeem from your total winnings without a deposit bonus. For example, you might have won R 2,000, but if the casino has a maximum of R 1,000, you can only redeem that amount; the rest is not available to you;
- Eligible Games. This provision applies in particular to the No Deposit Free Spins Bonus. You can use the free spins to play only the eligible games listed in the casino;
- Limited Betting. Casinos generally limit the bets you can place while playing with the No Deposit Bonus. For example, if you have not yet met the wagering requirements, you will not be able to use the maximum bid feature.
How to Claim Your Sign UP Bonus
Page and read the terms and conditions of the sign up bonus carefully. Pay special attention to the following items: maximum payout amount, maximum allowed bet amount, games that can be played with bonus funds, the amount of the deposit required to take advantage of the offer, betting percentage, and expiration date of the bonus.
If there is something in the description of the bonus that you do not understand, you can contact casino support for clarification.
The standard casino higher sign up bonuses are deposit match offers. This means that you need to make a deposit to receive the bonus amount. Login to the checkout and select the banking option. Follow the instructions to fund your newly created account.
When prompted, provide the amount you wish to deposit and any other information required. Sometimes you may need to enter a specific coupon code.
Depending on the chosen payment method, different information may be required.
Money in the player’s account. Once the deposit is credited, the bonus will be credited.
In some cases, the player may need to enter a specific bonus code to unlock the welcome offer or to accept it during the registration process.
Bets. If the bonus doesn’t limit your choice of games, you can play any slots or table games.
Please note that some of the welcome bonuses only apply to qualifying games.
Bonus on the purse or account – one of the types of marketing moves on the Internet, which consists in giving away money (usually to users’ electronic accounts, less often to the cell phone account) by the relevant sites in order to attract visitors or simply to increase its attendance.
Bonus for entry into network retail – money received by a retail outlet (store, department store, supermarket, etc.), from a supplier (manufacturer, distributor, distributor) of products for “entry into the network”. This stipulates the range of products (matrix), a place in the window (shelf, refrigerator), etc.
In practice, the following types of bonuses are distinguished:
- bonus card;
- a gift for a purchase;
- cumulative discount;
- retro bonus;
Bonuses are rewarded based on a bonus per player (per account, IP address, email, credit card, or bank account). If the terms and conditions for the bonus are very strict, don’t even try to create multiple accounts. They can give you a bonus, but ultimately it will result in the cancellation of your winnings.
When registering an account, only provide reliable information about yourself as there is a possibility that you will not receive your winnings. The casino usually requires proof of identity and you need to send a scan of 2 documents (ID card, driver’s license, passport).
You cannot withdraw the sign up bonus immediately. To do this, you need to wager the bonus a certain number of times (wagering requirements). To pick up sign up bonuses, you will need to enter a promo code when making a deposit or when you register a new account (no deposit bonuses or free spins). Some online casinos require you to contact support to receive a bonus.