Bitcoin Casinos in South Africa 2023
The popularity of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inspires respect and admiration. People who invested in crypto assets just five years ago have become millionaires.
Players who play bitcoin casinos in South Africa can also win a lot of money. In our expert review today, let’s talk about blockchain casinos based on bitcoin, ethereum and other popular coins.
Remember that in these times of high technology, you should not miss the chance to get rich, it is innovative technology that can make your desires come true.
Casinos that accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are collected in our special list, so you can enjoy the game. And quickly withdraw your earned money. Live Casino Online South Africa that pay a lot of money
Best Bitcoin Casino for South African Players
Latest Bitcoin Online Casinos on our Blacklist
Let’s talk about the blacklist. Wixiplay.io got into our blacklist because experienced users have found out that wixiplay’s games are not demonstrably fair and results can be manipulated. Their games are still not proven to be fair. Additionally, there are various unresolved allegations of fraud from players who have not received their payouts.
How to make a Deposit using Bitcoin
After you have received your currency, you may deposit it in your online casino as follows:
- Open your online balance and go to the payment section on the website;
- Select “Bitcoin” as the deposit method;
- Open a bitcoin wallet, enter this address in the tab to send Bitcoins;
- Funds are available within minutes.
How to Withdraw from a Online Casino using Bitcoin
- Select Withdrawing, then select Bitcoin as the payment method. You will need the amount you want to transfer from your account;
- Now, you will go to your wallet where your bitcoins are stored and copy the wallet that was provided to you;
- Provide the casino bitcoin address and make sure everything meets its withdrawal requirements;
- Click on “Sign out”. Bitcoins can be withdrawn within a few minutes or hours after the casino using Bitcoin accepts your request.
Safety and Security
Contrary to popular belief, Bitcoin is one of the best currencies and safest payment methods. The fact is that when you pay with Bitcoins to any personal name, bank, bank account, or confidential data that should lead to use the data in fraudulent transactions. This is the great advantage of these payment methods. When Bitcoin is moved, a series of checks are run to make sure everything is working smoothly. Transactions with bitcoin are safe and undetectable and secure, which allows them to be one of the safest ways to pay gaming bills, regardless of whether you are playing from your phone or computer. Even if you store your earnings in bitcoins rather than converting them to cash because bitcoins still mean there is no central regulator.
Staying Anonymous with Bitcoin
Unknown identity has turned into a rarity in the modern world, and that’s a huge problem. Bitcoin is the best way to truly remain an unknown identity online and carry your transactions safe.
Here are a few tips for safe your data:
- Do not transfer any personal data to your Bitcoin wallet. This means that payments cannot be tracked based on your name and data;
- Save your money in bitcoins. Conversion into US dollars or other default currencies makes them traceable;
- Create a new wallet for each payment;
- Only play at recommended and trusted Bitcoin casinos that you can trust to keep you and your data safe. The best choice for tenderness among online casinos.
How we Rate Bitcoin Casinos
The main step in the verification process is to review the casino license and gambling data to ensure that all financial payments and transactions are monitored. This guarantees the safety of your funds and good protection for your funds in the casino, as well as fair play.
We will be making multi-currency Rand deposits and rating casinos based on them quickly, and security of payments. Bitcoin casinos offer additional online security as all transactions are very securely encrypted. We’ll also be asking some questions of the support team so that South Africans may get help if needed.
We think that it is necessary for gamers to be in control of money and haven’t to wait several days to get money at an online casino. Bitcoin offers quick transactions at no cost, which is why the best online casino sites should support fast withdrawals.
After seeing casino performance, we will look at the overall casino for gamers and rate the online casino along with our sites. We regularly check each casino to improve our reviews and to confirm support for each banking system.
How does Bitcoin work?
Although it does not physically exist, it works like any other fiat currency such as the dollar or euro. They do not have a serial number or mechanism to be able to be traced who use this currency. Although it should be noted that the blockchain contains all that information within the big ledger where, if required, the transaction can be traced. This dispels the myth that it is totally anonymous. It is in the sense that no data is requested in order to operate with them.
As a decentralized currency, it does not require the trust of a central bank. This is backed by the community itself, which through the “Proof of Work” consensus confirms each transaction and adds it to the blockchain blocks. It should be clarified that once confirmed, it cannot be deleted or made any kind of return.
The blockchain is like a big ledger where all transactions are recorded and approved. You cannot forge a transaction, as all existing copies of it must be the same. This is achieved with what we mentioned before, the “Proof of Work”.
This is the consensus mechanism used by miners to validate transactions. A mathematical calculation is presented, which must be solved. The first miner to solve it gets the reward in Bitcoin, as long as it is confirmed by the whole community.
The transactions are handled with an open code and do not require any intermediary to operate.
Its characteristics are those that make Bitcoin a unique currency and that its model has been replicated by other existing cryptocurrencies, although with some differences to those of this cryptocurrency:
- The monetary supply is limited to 21 million tokens, which are reduced to 50% in halvings that happen every four years reducing the reward for miners.
- Transactions that have been validated cannot be banned or censored.
- It is created with an open source code.
- It is accessible to all users around the world.
- No identification is required to use them.
- Can be exchanged with any fiat currency or other cryptocurrency.
Why use Bitcoin at Online Casinos?
Bitcoin online casino is the trend of 2020, and the format is expected to become a real headliner for the gambling industry in 2021. Many online casinos offer their players certain free services, bonuses, and different games, as well as trial-free spins. The popularity of online casinos is growing very quickly, as a result of which it causes a huge increase in interest in cryptocurrency as the main method for paying. Most often, the casino accepts Bitcoin but there are also more exotic options. Since using Bitcoin is not regulated by any bank in the world. Bitcoin is also anonymous. Clients do not need to enter any personal information. Bitcoin payments are very safe, they are verified multiple times at various points in the network to ensure maximum security.